Senior Account Manager
352 is an innovation and growth firm. Leading companies hire us to find billion-dollar opportunities, build killer new products and create hockey-stick growth. We bring grit and new-fashioned thinking to innovation, digital development and growth marketing.
Are you a thinker and a doer? Can you outline a plan and execute its parts – or at least some of those parts? At Three Five Two, our Senior Account Managers are seasoned professionals who set strategy and lead client communication, but aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty. You will work as part of a team to guide clients ranging from well-funded startups to enterprise institutions as they explore a variety of digital channels. You will lead accounts, be hands-on with tactical implementation and mentor emerging young talents. The work is challenging, rewarding and inspiring.
- Ability to develop strategies including company launches, market roll-outs, new product introductions, product reinvigoration
- Working history with digital strategy, content marketing, demand generation, influencer marketing and creative services
- Determine which tactics and messaging will resonate with targeted audiences
- Identify business goals and develop measurable key performance indicators
- Consult on media strategy including search, display, social, sponsored content and influencer outreach
- Create ROI forecast models
- Ideal candidate will have experience in CPG, retail activation and/or ecommerce marketing
- Ability to lead multiple client relationships, and maintain open, clear and consistent dialogue with clients and internal team on account status, health, goals, next steps, etc.
- Look for opportunities to maintain and grow client relationships
- Manage teams across numerous disciplines, developing programming, managing budgets and participating in the execution of programs
- Ability to brainstorm with others and think on your feet, even if you don't consider yourself a true "creative"
- Guide the development of content pieces in a variety of formats, from blog posts to videos to whitepapers and more
- Ability to interpret data, extract insights and develop recommendations to optimize conversions, channels and experience
- Develop KPIs and determine ROI for strategies and associated tactics
- 6+ years working in product marketing, digital marketing and/or content development
- Experience in campaign planning, strategic execution, setting and achieving KPIs and performance reporting
- Working knowledge of data and analytics - Google Analytics, A/B testing, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Track record of developing multi-channel online campaigns
- Working knowledge of SEO, SEM and PPC campaign management and execution
- Fundamental understanding of responsive web design, software and application development, Content Management Systems (CMS), HTML and CSS
- Passionate about the latest digital industry and digital customer trends
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Knowledge of usability best practices
- Knowledge of and experience with AARRR metrics and Traction
- Personal branding: We’re looking for someone deeply invested in the industry with published blog posts, speaking engagements, active tweets, etc.
- Culture Champ: Culture is immensely important to the 352 family, so we’re looking for someone who works hard and plays hard, has a sense of humor, a flexible, creative approach to problem solving, and an interest in getting to know your co-workers
What You’ll Get
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We set aside a conference budget because we want to invest in you. Got invited to speak? Even better. That’ll save us the ticket cost and get you all sorts of kudos.
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance provided, employer-match 401k retirement program, generous PTO policy and more.
- Everything starts with inspired people. Be curious, explore what’s new and work to get better every day.
- Teams do it best. Cohesive teams that take ownership create exceptional results.
- Embrace change. We move with agility and speed, and iterate based on what we learn.
- Show some grit. Sometimes it won’t be easy, but we’re determined to make it work, together.
- Be candid. Always tell it like it is in a supportive, respectful way.
- Celebrate wins. Small victories and big accomplishments are best when shared in good company.