352 is an innovation and growth firm: leading companies hire us to find, build and grow their next big thing. Our innovation teams finds billion-dollar opportunities, our software development teams builds killer new products and our growth marketing team creates hockey-stick growth. To do that, we believe everything starts with inspired people and a human first approach, and that's where you come in. We're looking for an Interactive Designer in Gainesville, FL for one of our development teams.
We believe that design is the practice of solving business solutions based on a well-defined problem. As such, 352’s designers are an important part of our success in the creation of digital products, websites, and marketing campaigns. Their designs must be thoughtfully created and compelling while heavily influencing functional direction. Designers work within cross-functional, agile teams and embrace not only design and UX principles, but also pitching in to help their teams, whether that be through front-end coding, QA, or grabbing some Starbucks. Our ideal candidate is design savvy, has user interface/interaction design experience, and is able to take an empathetic & strategic approach to solving client problems.
As an Interactive Designer:
- You advocate, enforce and build upon an iterative design methodology to help your team work quickly and effectively
- You own your personal growth with a willingness and passion to never stop learning
- You build and maintain strong client relationships
- You aren’t one to shy away from jumping in and helping others level up their projects
- You love problems over solutions and take a flexible, creative approach to problem solving
- 3+ years digital user interface design experience. Must demonstrate experience with:
- Client communication. Our teams work directly with clients daily and having strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Strategic design. Able to ask questions to effectively push designs. Embrace testing early and often with iterative designs to more deeply explore a client’s problem
- Bonus points for working on cross-functional teams. Each team is structured to optimally iterate and build solutions. This means being able to communicate and work closely with your core team and the larger, 352 team.
- Healthy respect for UX a must. Ability to leverage and execute UX is a plus.
- Highly motivated with a proven record of success in digital product design and experience in implementing design systems.
- Knowledge in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as a strong understanding of user experience principles and techniques.
What You’ll Get
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We set aside a conference budget because we want to invest in you. Got invited to speak? Even better.
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance provided, employer-match 401k retirement program, generous PTO policy and more.
- Everything starts with inspired people. Be curious, explore what’s new and work to get better every day.
- Teams do it best. Cohesive teams that take ownership create exceptional results.
- Embrace change. We move with agility and speed, and iterate based on what we learn.
- Show some grit. Sometimes it won’t be easy, but we’re determined to make it work, together.
- Be candid. Always tell it like it is in a supportive, respectful way.
- Celebrate wins. Small victories and big accomplishments are best when shared in good company.