Three Five Two is an innovation and growth firm. Leading companies hire us to find billion-dollar opportunities, build killer new products and create hockey-stick growth. We bring grit and new-fashioned thinking to innovation, digital development and growth marketing.
We are looking for a talented analyst who can work cross-functionally with 352’s clients and internal 352 teams. The ideal candidate has an interest in deep analysis and problem solving, as well as a desire to continuously learn new skills.
Examples of projects you would work on include analysis of user interactions with a digital product, building business-critical datasets and reporting, setting up tracking, and assessing the performance of omnichannel marketing campaigns across a range of industries.
- At least 1 year working in an analytical role
- At least 1 year using SQL and able to work with varied datasets
- Strong ability to interpret problems, synthesize analysis, and present information in an effective way. Experience using data to drive business decisions
- Strong communication skills and comfort working directly with partners and clients
- Enthusiasm for learning and desire to develop new skills
- Culture Champ: Culture is immensely important to the 352 family, so we’re looking for someone who works hard and plays hard, has a sense of humor, and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving
- Familiar with web data collection including tag management
- Experience working with digital marketing and advertising data
- Experience with a programming language, with Python or R a plus
- SQL expertise, and experience building data pipelines and workflows
What You’ll Get
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We set aside a conference budget because we want to invest in you. Got invited to speak? Even better. That’ll save us the ticket cost and get you all sorts of kudos.
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance provided, employer-match 401k retirement program, generous PTO policy and more.
- Everything starts with inspired people. Be curious, explore what’s new and work to get better every day.
- Teams do it best. Cohesive teams that take ownership create exceptional results.
- Embrace change. We move with agility and speed, and iterate based on what we learn.
- Show some grit. Sometimes it won’t be easy, but we’re determined to make it work, together.
- Be candid. Always tell it like it is in a supportive, respectful way.
- Celebrate wins. Small victories and big accomplishments are best when shared in good company.